- COVID-19 Coronavirus Outbreak Timeline Fast Facts
- COVID-19 Portugal reports no coronavirus deaths for first time since March
- COVID-19 Hong Kong third wave: plans for at least two temporary Covid-19 hospitals and expanded makeshift facilities will boost capacity by 2,400 beds
- COVID-19 Trump criticizes Birx for the first time after she issues coronavirus warnings
- COVID-19 Students at Indiana school back on campus after classmate sent home with positive Covid-19 test
COVID-19 Live Updates
Live[Stats: 08-03-2020 22:50 PM]
COVID-19 LIVE WORLD STATS
Covid-19 Recovery & Death Graph
Covid-19 Affected Areas
3rd Aug 20 10:55 pmLISBON (Reuters) – Portugal reported no coronavirus-related deaths on Monday from a day earlier for the first time since mid-March, when a lockdown was put in place, and the lowest number of new infections in almost three months.Source: THESTAR
3rd Aug 20 10:55 pm
Hong Kong third wave: plans for at least two temporary Covid-19 hospitals and expanded makeshift facilities will boost capacity by 2,400 bedsHong Kong will build at least two temporary hospitals for Covid-19 patients and expand existing makeshift facilities with the help of mainland Chinese experts deployed to the city, adding as many as 2,400 beds to capacity, the Post has learned.The plans, which include an up to tenfold rise in daily coronavirus testing, were revealed on […]Source: SCMP
3rd Aug 20 10:55 pmPresident Donald Trump criticized Dr. Deborah Birx in a Monday tweet after she warned the pandemic is “extraordinarily widespread” in the US.
3rd Aug 20 10:45 pmThe family of an Indiana student who learned of a positive Covid-19 test on the first day of school sent the child to classes knowing the result of test was pending, the school superintendent said Monday.